Well I thought I might divide up the job into two days but I got an early start yesterday, at 8:00 a.m., therefore, I ended up pushing on through all 32 pounds of it in one day. I am sure sore today though, LOL!
Here are the final results taken at the end of the day. The light was fading a bit when I took them since it was around 6:00 p.m., so the colors are slightly off.
This picture is everything except the last batch, the Deep Teal, because it was still in the pot at the time. I wanted to get a picture while there was still halfway decent light.
The picture does not do these colors justice. The lime green and robin’s egg blue on the Suri/Silk is gorgeous in person. I am especially happy with these two.
This is the olive drab Suri/Silk and the Suri/Tencel in emerald. It is darker and richer in person.
These are the two Suri/Merino blends. Lovely!
Suri/Bamboo blends here in light pink and saffron.
These four colors (above and below) are all darker and richer and the shot at the bottom is closer to the true colors.
See you in a couple days with a knitting update on the ladies Sorrel. I am almost halfway on the yoke so it should start moving faster when I start the decreasing.